(1) My happiness comes from within and it does not depend on external events.
(2) I am responsible for my own happiness.
(3) My happiness is not dependent on anyone else.
(4) The Kingdom of God is within me and there dwells my happiness.
(5) I wake every day with a mindset of being grateful and happy for everything in my life.
(6) I am happy for all the good things in my life.
(7) I am only interested in doing things that make me happy.
(8) I do things because I want to not because I want people to like me or approve of me.
(9) I let go of all unpleasant life experiences and focus on the happy ones.
(10) Today I chose to be happy.
(11) I focus my energy on the good things in my life.
(12) I will not give any energy to unpleasant thoughts and memories.
(13) From now on, I will only associate with happy and pleasant people.
(14) Happiness dwells within, so, I have made room for it to dwell in by eradicating unpleasant energies.
(15) Every day I do things that make me happy.